Its amazing how you find yourself trying to juggle work, family life and computer time all in one evening. Not only is it difficult, its having the ability to multitask with everything all at once. You actually find yourself trying to calm your screaming kid, type a few words and listen to your friends talk. "Can I actually get the time to finish one sentence?" Its slim picking but just maybe, if I can distract the kid for a few seconds I could get a thought one. "Hummm... just maybe."
I have been seeing on other blogs beautiful pictures of the ever changing and eye stimulating Fall season. Honestly living in Trinidad limits your experiences of the changing seasons and seeing how spring turns to summer to fall and then winter. All I have is endless summer greenery. All I have is the constant warm weather and lush green rain forests. So I have been living vicariously through other blog admiring the Fall pictures and sometimes questioning if it is really true. Then I had a beautiful sunny day yesterday and got to spend the day just lying on a beach and soaking in the sun. So I decided to give you all my version of Fall. And see what we get during the Fall Season. Enjoy. I visited a beach house in Blanchisseuse Beach and it was attached to 3 different bays. It was fun just splashing in the waves, and fun exploring each bay in the warming sun. This was a bird's eye view of the bay that had clear green water and little watery caves to hide under. My son...
Welcome to the world of blogging. :) Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Good luck Jillian. You are a fantastic writer. xo
ReplyDeleteHI Looks like I'm your 4th follower!!
ReplyDeleteFound you from the MOnday HOP (early)
Hope you'll stop by and follow me too!
http://mommieagain.com