Skip to main content

Summer Blog Challenge # 7 and # 8 - Pictures

Hi, since I am dealing with # 7 - pictures of something that makes me happy and #8 -  my favorite guilty pleasure I decided to hit 2 birds with one stone. My kids make me happy and my guilty pleasure is getting away for the weekend and just enjoying the simple pleasures of life with the family. So here is a collection of pictures showing Guilty Pleasure Happiness!!!!















Comments

  1. What a beautiful family!!! Looks like you all had a great time. Oh how I want to go on a get away, soon I hope! ;)

    By the way, thanks for stopping by my blog and following a couple weeks ago. I am so late to check out yours, but I'm so glad I did! I'm your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for visiting and following Carole's Chatter. I have added you to my blog list as well. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Jillian, thanks for visiting my blog. I am now your number 101 GFC follower! Looking forward to your posts and your kids are lovely.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures throughout your blog, and I really enjoyed your About Me bio. We seem to have several things in common! I look forward to your future posts and I thank you for becoming a follower of mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I love all the pics. What a beautiful family you have.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Version of Fall.

I have been seeing on other blogs beautiful pictures of the ever changing and eye stimulating Fall season. Honestly living in Trinidad limits your experiences of the changing seasons and seeing how spring turns to summer to fall and then winter. All I have is endless summer greenery. All I have is the constant warm weather and lush green rain forests. So I have been living vicariously through other blog admiring the Fall pictures and sometimes questioning if it is really true. Then I had a beautiful sunny day yesterday and got to spend the day just lying on a beach and soaking in the sun. So I decided to give you all my version of Fall. And see what we get during the Fall Season. Enjoy.  I visited a beach house in Blanchisseuse Beach and it was attached to 3 different bays. It was fun just splashing in the waves, and fun exploring each bay in the warming sun. This was a bird's eye view of the bay that had clear green water and little watery caves to hide under. My son...

Family Traditions!!!!

If it is one thing I look forward to around this time is the Carreira's Christmas Tree Family Tradition! Founded by ME :) my sisters and my mom started visiting (or going house to house) homes to help decorate the Christmas Tree as well as decorate the home. When my son was not even a year old was when this tradition began... in my home in Port of Spain. Now 8 years later it has become a Family get together, food and drinks sharing .... and putting up the decorations. I LOVE it. Coming from a home with many siblings (3 brother and 3 sister ... most married with children) it is great when most gather and the house is filled with everyone. Lets just say it is a lot of laughs, bickering, laughs ... silent moments when our mouths are filled with food ... and then delegation on the work area. Did I mention I LOVE it. So here are some pics of the end result. My home is now filled with Christmas ... and I have to start wrapping present. :) This picture shows my mom, a...

Anticipating Grenada!

As most mothers and parents secretly wish, Getting away without the kids is usually hard to accomplish. But this weekend my husband and I eagerly await, A vacation in Grenada for 2, we were able to create!!!! I cannot wait for the clear blue sea, I cannot wait for it to be just him and me. I cannot wait for the sunny sky, To just lie on the beach and watch the day go by. I wish for all to be able to see, How important it is for the adults to be free. To take some time and enjoy just being together, Making sure they remember why they chose to be ... forever. My countdown for Grenada is on.... 3 days to go!!!