Skip to main content

Wordless Wednesday... Underwater smiles!!


This one has a twinkle in her eye...


This one just wanted to sit and let the day float by...


This one is me swimming in water blue like the sky.

It was a glorious day of fun...
We did not come out till the setting sun...
We attained great memories of being together...
Ones we will treasure forever.

Comments

  1. What a fun day!! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great photos! The top one amazes me. My 8yr girl barely will go under the water nevermind open her eyes and SMILE!!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks this was the first time I actually allowed her head to go beneath the water and hold her breath. I was too afraid before. But it was worth it because we got a beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome underwater pics! following you back via gfc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pics. Glad you visited to comment on "life has no remote"
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures Jillian! I can see that you all had a lot of fun. Continue to have good times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you all had fun. You baby girl underwater smile is amazing. My daughter is afraid to go underwater. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such awesome pics!! Following you back from the hop... and congrats on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these pictures and I love how brave your little girl is! :)

    Following you back from the Mingle Hop. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Version of Fall.

I have been seeing on other blogs beautiful pictures of the ever changing and eye stimulating Fall season. Honestly living in Trinidad limits your experiences of the changing seasons and seeing how spring turns to summer to fall and then winter. All I have is endless summer greenery. All I have is the constant warm weather and lush green rain forests. So I have been living vicariously through other blog admiring the Fall pictures and sometimes questioning if it is really true. Then I had a beautiful sunny day yesterday and got to spend the day just lying on a beach and soaking in the sun. So I decided to give you all my version of Fall. And see what we get during the Fall Season. Enjoy.  I visited a beach house in Blanchisseuse Beach and it was attached to 3 different bays. It was fun just splashing in the waves, and fun exploring each bay in the warming sun. This was a bird's eye view of the bay that had clear green water and little watery caves to hide under. My son...

Family Traditions!!!!

If it is one thing I look forward to around this time is the Carreira's Christmas Tree Family Tradition! Founded by ME :) my sisters and my mom started visiting (or going house to house) homes to help decorate the Christmas Tree as well as decorate the home. When my son was not even a year old was when this tradition began... in my home in Port of Spain. Now 8 years later it has become a Family get together, food and drinks sharing .... and putting up the decorations. I LOVE it. Coming from a home with many siblings (3 brother and 3 sister ... most married with children) it is great when most gather and the house is filled with everyone. Lets just say it is a lot of laughs, bickering, laughs ... silent moments when our mouths are filled with food ... and then delegation on the work area. Did I mention I LOVE it. So here are some pics of the end result. My home is now filled with Christmas ... and I have to start wrapping present. :) This picture shows my mom, a...

Anticipating Grenada!

As most mothers and parents secretly wish, Getting away without the kids is usually hard to accomplish. But this weekend my husband and I eagerly await, A vacation in Grenada for 2, we were able to create!!!! I cannot wait for the clear blue sea, I cannot wait for it to be just him and me. I cannot wait for the sunny sky, To just lie on the beach and watch the day go by. I wish for all to be able to see, How important it is for the adults to be free. To take some time and enjoy just being together, Making sure they remember why they chose to be ... forever. My countdown for Grenada is on.... 3 days to go!!!