Dragon Boyz is available on Amazon Kindle for a special price of US$6.99 This Children Novel is a great back to school book. It is an exciting fantasy novel that promotes Friendship, Determination, Unity and Love. My son was the true inspiration behind it and his amazing imagination of dragons, wolfmen and the creation of the Dragon Boyz will keep your kids entertained. Read and Enj oy!!


Thanks for stopping by my blog! New follower :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you enter my Erincondren.com giveaway and spread the word. It's such a fab company and I love treating readers to fun things!
http://careerdesirestobottlesanddiapers.blogspot.com/
I agree with that great quote!
ReplyDeleteHugs to you too Jillian :) I love the first pic.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a lovely week further
Take care
Catriona
Hi Jillian,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for following The Freshman Cook! I am delighted! I am a new follower of your also, and I am really enjoying your blog!
Hey Jillian...look whose here**(MEE)...omg thats so so cute!!! not only the words in the quote but the lil girl is just so yum!haha..i did feel like i got the hug nd was smiling all over...tnx :)
ReplyDelete