Dragon Boyz is available on Amazon Kindle for a special price of US$6.99 This Children Novel is a great back to school book. It is an exciting fantasy novel that promotes Friendship, Determination, Unity and Love. My son was the true inspiration behind it and his amazing imagination of dragons, wolfmen and the creation of the Dragon Boyz will keep your kids entertained. Read and Enj oy!!



Those are breath taking views!
ReplyDeleteParadise! Great views.
ReplyDeletelove the photographs, so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteNew follower, Follow back?
www.simplyblushed.com
Following you back, these are great vacation photos!
ReplyDeletelucky you!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful snaps :-)
ReplyDeleteWow, lucky girl! Your vacation looks marvellous!!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Char :)
http://1epicmom.com
The water looks so clear and beautiful! Oh what I'd give to be where you are right now. I'm sure you guys are having a blast! Enjoy!!!
ReplyDeleteOn a chilly Vancouver morning like today... Wish I was in Grenada!
ReplyDeleteOh that looks so warm and inviting!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my little corner of the internet! I really appreciate the comment.
ReplyDeleteThat water looks so blue. I'm sure it nice and warm too like it still summer =)
Vanessa ~ FoundandKept
Lovely photos! I'm a little jealous!
ReplyDeletehi hi hi!!! thanks for visiting my blog and thank you for following me :-) it is good to have another friend in the blogosphere!! following you now here and in twitter too :-) @ngpaloma!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. your place looks fantastic!!! and youre a very good writer :-)
That's a paradise on earth! Such a marvelous place!
ReplyDeleteOhh this looks absolutely fantastic!! What I would do to have a vacation like this! xx - Monica
ReplyDeleteLooks like such a fun time!
ReplyDelete