Dragon Boyz is available on Amazon Kindle for a special price of US$6.99 This Children Novel is a great back to school book. It is an exciting fantasy novel that promotes Friendship, Determination, Unity and Love. My son was the true inspiration behind it and his amazing imagination of dragons, wolfmen and the creation of the Dragon Boyz will keep your kids entertained. Read and Enj oy!!

Beautiful! Love the photo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture! I think she looks like you :)
ReplyDeleteShe definitely looks like you!
ReplyDeleteToo cute :)
x
Yes, she looks like you! You are both beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteAw! Love the photo. She definitely looks like you :) You both are stunning x
ReplyDeleteThank you also for dropping by to my blog. I am following back x
She's yours! What a lovely team! Thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDeleteHuggs,
Vickie
Ohabbyday.blogspot.com
Definitely belongs to you. I can certainly see the resemblance. Cute picture.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture! I think she looks a lot like you!
ReplyDeleteTesa @ 2 Wired 2 Tired
Okay, gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteAnd OMG, I am from the Caribbean! Guyana in the house!!
Christine @ http://mamapapabarn.blogspot.com/
Hey hun!
ReplyDeleteAwesome blog!
I like your blog, how about following each other?
I got GFC, Bloglovin, FB also twitter
I would love to ♥
Please, let me know! Looking forward to being blog-friends with you :)
My blog is here:
http://cashonya.blogspot.com/
love such an eclectic taste
ReplyDeleteI think she does.. Beautiful
ReplyDelete