Kreativ Blogger Award
1. What is your favorite song? My favorite songs are Just the way You are by Bruno Mars and Jar of Heart by Christina Prerri. Honestly its what my daughter has me singing all the time.
2. What is your favorite dessert? My favorite dessert is Double Chocolate Cake… Death By Chocolate or Chocolate covered Strawberries. Yummy mouth's watering as I type this.
3. What ticks you off? Having to repeat myself over and over again and then I get angry with myself when I loose my patience. It is definitely a work in progress.
4. When you're upset, what do you do? Usually if it is with my son I ask him to leave the room so I can get some time to calm down. But I tend to be that person who takes and takes until I cannot take no more and then I explode. (My husband knows this and tends to push a discussion every time I get quiet or irritable… prevention is better than cure I guess. )
5. Which is/was your favorite pet? When I was 22 to 24 I had the most loving pit-bull dog whose name was Buddy. He was protective and only had eyes for me. I loved him and since then have not been able to have another pet. I think he took my animal love with him when he passed away.
6. Which do you prefer, black or white? White Wine… White Coconut Ice Cream… White Donuts … White Roses… Clean White sheets on a hotel bedroom … White Sparkling Champagne…. Boy can I go in!
7. What is your biggest fear? Loosing my kids… something terrible happening… I want everyone I love to be safe and sound. Please God.
8. What is your attitude mostly? Funny enough I do not have a definite answer to this. It all depends of where I am or what I am doing. I guess I am very flexible and I would like to think at times… level headed. Just do not ask my husband this question.
9. What is perfection? Death by Chocolate Cake!!!!
10. What is your guilty pleasure? Sitting outside with a good book in a bright, cool afternoon. Taking a trip with just my husband - it really rekindles our connection.
These are some question I had to answer pertaining to an award I won from Mina Burrows. Check out what she had to say about herself as well. Congrats to the other winners. I am looking out for your answers too!!!